Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love and fear...

From my own experiences...
I've never known or seen a love that was strong enough to overcome someone else's deep existential fears.
But rather, the sense of isolation experienced by one who is lost in fear is overcome when that individual...
Undertakes the discomforting process of searching deep within to discover essential qualities of self which are innately loveable...
And learns to touch-in on that part of the self with honor, compassion, and love.
It is the overcoming of one's existential fears which allows the individual to experience and to participate in the love that already exists and is there waiting.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful :) ... and on another beautiful note from you, I am now lost and addicted to the valrhona guanaja chocolate you brought down for us... what will become of me when we are back in the states?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overcoming fear = moving to New Jersey


    Oh, and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete